MARINADO VIRTUAL KITCHEN
Marinado Virtual Kitchen is dedicated to keeping your personal data safe and secure. To do this we handle all your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union.
The responsible person for the processing and safekeeping of your personal data is the company PF Doorstep Limited registered in the Republic of Cyprus with registration number ‘ΗΕ414774’ and with registered address Ammochostou 47, Apartment 301, Geri, 2202, Nicosia. (‘The Company’)
For any questions or requests in relation to your personal data you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
You do not have to give us your personal data but without it you may not be able to use all the functions of our online platform. You will still be able to order from Marinado Virtual Kitchen in other ways.
The main types of personal data we collect from you are:
Name, Age, Date of Birth, Email Address, telephone number, location physical address, website interaction data and your IP Address,
We use your data to:
Give you access to our online ordering platform – so that we can identify who you are and to make sure that people that register to our website our legitimate customers.
Send you your orders – without it we would not be able to locate you and deliver your food to you. Additionally we would not be able to send you order confirmations and delivery updates or contact you in case of any issues with your order.
Send you our updated terms & conditions – so that you know of any changes to our services or the way we do business.
Enhance your online experience – so that our website runs smother and faster.
Send you information about products and services – to keep you up to date of new offers which might interest you. (You always have the choice to opt out)
Identify you when you use our website and what part of the website you use and for how long – we also store your order history so we can learn what you like and keep offering you the best products and services.
Why we collect your data:
• It is necessary to collect your data because without it we can’t offer you our products and services and it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you.
• We have a legal obligation to collect your data to protect you and to make sure you are allowed to use our services.
• We want to make sure we are offering you the best products and services.
We also collect your payment information and keep a record of your transaction history with us.
This is a legal obligation and also necessary for the performance of our agreement with you.
It is also necessary to share your payment details with our payment partners in order to process your payment.
Sharing your information
We do not sell or share your information with any third parties not related to the provision of our services to you.
It is necessary for us to share your personal data with our employees and for the performance of our agreement with you. E.g for the processing of your payment and for the delivery of your order.
It may also be necessary to share your personal date with a government agency when the request relates to fraud or another serious legal matter.
If it is necessary for us to share your data with a third party then we will obtain your explicit consent first.
Where you have provided your consent we often send marketing messages, via Email or Text Messages, directly to you. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing by following the instructions given in each marketing communication or by sending an email to [email protected]
Your Personal Data Rights
We will hold on to your data for as long as you are using our services and in accordance with our legal obligations. You can request at any time to delete your account with us by sending us an email. After deletion we will hold your data for a limited amount of time in accordance with our legal obligations and to prevent abuse of our services.
You also have the following rights:
- The right to know how your personal data is being used by us.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to have your data corrected – although you are obliged to keep your data up to date and accurate.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data or to request that we stop processing it.
- The right to opt out of direct marketing messages and promotions in the same manner in which you opted in.
- The right to withdraw your consent for any date processing which you have previously agreed to.
- The right to request that we send to your personal data or to any other designated person.
- The right to complain to the Ombudsman for Data Protection in Cyprus in the event that we do not handle your request within 30 days of receiving your request.
PF Doorstep Ltd – Data Protection Officer
3rd Floor, Office 301,
Geri, Nicosia, Cyprus
Email: [email protected]